The Legislature adjourns for the year on August 30 and has 1,250 bills to deal with.
Two terrible bills have already passed to start the month. One would open legal drug injection centers in our cities; the other aims to remove parents from school board meetings for voicing dissent.
While we’ve killed the very worst of the radical COVID bills, several are awaiting final votes:
- SB866: would eliminate parental consent for 15-year-olds to get the vaccine.
- SB1479 would turn schools into state-run COVID testing agencies
- AB1797: would reduce privacy for the California Immunization Record Database
- AB2098 would punish doctors for sharing COVID “misinformation.”
- SB 1018: would further censorship of health information on social media
*Sign up below and I’ll let you know when these bills are voted on