There are currently about 900 bills on Newsom’s desk. Some are non-controversial, a few are actually good, and quite a few are very bad. Of the latter variety:
- AB 2098: Censors doctors in violation of the First Amendment
- SB 1479: Makes schools do onerous COVID testing
- AB 1797: Gives government more access to the vaccine registry
- SB 1157: Imposes limit of 42 gallons of indoor water use per day
- SB 1018: Enables more pervasive social media censorship
Newsom has until September 30 to either sign or veto every bill. You can send him your thoughts here.
*Sign up below and I’ll let you know if Newsom vetoes these bills